Monday, January 10, 2011

MONSTER BOOBER

You know, for the most part I eat pretty well.  I'm not one of those people who does so on principle and gets all self-righteous about it.  It's just that I really like to eat fresh vegetables more than I like to eat processed, vacuum-sealed foods.  Generally speaking.

There are some strange and stubborn exceptions to this rule.  I wrote them out here in a list - there were eight of them - but then it started to gross me out, especially because I started thinking about eating them together -- like, a big mouthful of canned black olives and oatmeal cream pie.  I couldn't do it.  But I'll tell you this: at the top of the list is Boo Berry Crisp cereal.  I don't know what it is about that stuff that is so good, but it really is.  And it's only available at Halloween time!

Anyway I totally stocked up on this stuff and forgot all about it until I found the receipt for my purchase on my desk.  It's itemized by the grocery store as MONSTER BOOBER.  Now I am eating MONSTER BOOBER right out of the box.  Life is grand sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2210105513

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, D, that was totally on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super don't want to be a non-processed food health nut either, and I definitely have my weaknesses - my list would include things like red vines, swedish fish, the new gelatin-free skittles, maybe occasionally some flavored chips. But I'm starting to realize they make me sick. Like, I actually break out in hives. I went to the naturopath for the first time ever and he said that food dye is a common allergen. Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selena, do those PANDA brand red licorice nubbins have artificial colors? Those things are tasty - and just as good as Red Vines, just shaped a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunno, I can't get any kind of that stuff over here so I just eat it randomly when I'm in the States. Or when my folks come to visit and smuggle me on to the army base. The naturopath suggested that too, but you just can't replace skittles.

    Although I think peanut butter panda puffs (organic) are a pretty good stand in for pb cap'n crunch.

    ReplyDelete