Thursday, September 29, 2011

On my way to Trust Market, part the backlog

Hi Readers and Lookers,

Two weeks of pictures for you, minus the one time my boss bought me lunch. Enjoy!

**An editorial note: In my layout here, the text looks swell. On the interweb, it looks like ee cummings mauled it. I'm okay with this, but mostly because I'm too sleepy to fix the problem and this blog post is already long overdue.


 I like this building.

 Partially uprooted tree thanks to Irene.

Bricks.














                      I was walking to TM with S.H. and she saw this.
                      I still haven't googled it to see what it's all about.
                      Maybe one of you guys will.

 Trust Market hatch.


                     So, technically this isn't on the way to TM; it's on 
                     the way to another deli I was going to with 
                     awesome co-worker J.R. I liked the many layers of
                     signage. 
              


                     Snapped in about two seconds while waiting for 
                     co-worker B. "R.K.P." R. to pay for his sandwich.
                     I mean, his hoagie. 
          

Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment